Hospital Sales Executive at DKT International Nigeria
DKT International Nigeria is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT International Nigeria is the largest private provider of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Sales Executive
- DKT International Nigeria is set to recruit a Hospital Sales Executives based in Ekiti. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and committed individual to fill this position.
- Identify target markets (Hospitals - public and private) with organizational strategy, utilizing familiarity with hospital operations and existing operations, structure, reporting tools and dashboards.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include prearranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Deliver presentations, medical detailing and clinical presentation to doctors, practice staff, nurses and pharmacists in hospitals in private and public sector.
- Build and maintain working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and share with head-office on regular basis.
- Win new customers (hospitals/clinics, develop partner clinics, public sector facilities- General hospitals, Teaching hospitals, Governmental maternity clinics, Federal Medical centres and PHCs) as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Develop working relationships with Ministries of Health with a view to supplying DKT products.
- Meet and if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business, itinerary and marketing plans to make sure you achieve this.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables and itinerary so that your assigned territory is well covered.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations / trainings, briefings and sales review meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, future sales planning, territory coverage, challenges.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data, marketing materials, product training slides and detailing aids / brochures supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss same with health professionals during presentations and visits.
- Achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to hospital sales, marketing and clinical demonstrations of all related products and programs.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers.
- Coordinate all issues with key customers (MOHs, public and private hospitals) between sales, supply chain, support / customer services, training, marketing and finance.
- Submit reports giving details of day’s work consisting of names of doctors, medical staff, pharmacies and so forth.
- This position reports to the National Hospital Sales Manager.
Qualification / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological and pharmaceutical / medical sciences or related field is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Hospital Medical Sales Representative or similar role for private and public hospitals.
- Excellent communication, medical detailing, and presentation skills.
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills.
- Confidence, determination, and persistence.
- Patience, self-motivation, and ability to use your initiative.
- Planning, analytical, and organizational skills.
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to various working hours, travelling and systems.
- Results and target achievement oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Hospital Sales Executive - Ekiti" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed