MEAL Assistant at INERELA+ Nigeria
NINERELA+ is Nigeria’s affiliate of the International Network of Religious Leaders Living with or PersonallyAffected by HIV/AIDS (INERELA+) with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Nigeria Network of Religious Leaders Living with or PersonallyAffected by HIV / AIDS (NINERELA+) is a faith-based network organization that seeks to equip communities, through right based approach, to promote issues that enable human dignity, wellbeing and equality/ equity. As an interfaith Network, our organization leverages on the faith platform to address major issues around health, governance, livelihood, Stigma reduction, gender and human right, research and mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop tools for the collecting regular projects activities and performances;
- Communicate and orient responsible partners or program staff on the use of the tools they are responsible for;
- Prepare work plans, M&E plans and performance frameworks for the programme
- Monitor the implement of programme activities to ensure conformance to project objectives, work plans, budget and expected results.
- Capture data and produce report using monitoring tools to track project indicators as per the performance framework
- Develop and maintain databases, back-ups and filing systems for programme data
- Prepare monthly and/or bimonthly reports for the program team and partners
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual programmatic performance reports.
- Support project implementation team to document and disseminate lessons learnt and best practices.
- Participate in operation research within the project and in other continuous quality improvement initiatives within the project.
- Provide full and detailed feedback to the field on reporting problems and solutions
- Assist in the design of a comprehensive reporting system across the program while working with staff to ensure consistency and compatibility of information formats.
- Share learning from M&E process with the wider team
- Support in the development of proposals (particularly objectives, outputs, and indicators) and project targets as needed.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Statistics, Development Studies, or related degrees.
- At least 2 years Previous experience in development sector, particularly in public health response, is preferred
- Experience in M&E concepts and tools
- Experience in monitoring & evaluation and project management
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and produce reports on time and work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team environment
Skills and Competences:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to present data in infographics
- Excellent skill in narrative report writing
- Familiarity with data collection (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS or other statistical packages
- Basic knowledge of M&E processes and techniques
- Analytical and attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
- Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document.
- The subject should be the applicant’s name and the position applying for in bracket. Eg, Emeka Usman Adebola (M&E Assistant)
- All documents should be in a single MS Word or PDF format.
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed