Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Plan, implement and assess maintenance schedule for the packing and process equipment to maximize equipment performance.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Coordinate the activities of the maintenance team to meet plant objectives.
- First Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional membership & certifications: COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification
- 5 'O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of five years cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Pasta production & Maintenance.
The person Must:
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solution to issues.
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed