streSERT Services Limited
₦30,000 - 60,000
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled as and when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of employer without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
- Dress in a fashion that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Driver's License, LASDRI and good driving record.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to stoop, bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
- He must have adequate knowledge of traffic laws and adhere strictly to them
- Qualification - Minimum of SSCE
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using the position as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed