CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment company limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Qualification/ Person Specification
- At least a B.Eng/HND in any related course
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Real Estate/construction industry
- Must have had experience in building 10-15 storied building (luxury)
- Must be a civil Engineer and be ready to steer the ship.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Ability work under pressure and without supervision
- Must be resident in Abuja and familiar with Abuja road network
- Plan and design building structures following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct responsibility for construction operations, and building maintenance of structures at project site.
- Participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Participate in the development of work programme for housing projects to enhance its viability analysis
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine project feasibility.
- Participate in the process of testing soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Ensuring the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed