CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer (Steel Guardian Limited)
Qualification/ Person Specification
- At least a B.Sc/HND in any related course
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Excellent command of the English language
- Current on security industry standards and best practices
- Knowledge of the industry will be an added advantage
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Ability work under pressure
- Must be resident in Lagos and familiar with the road network
- Previous sales & marketing experience in security industry is an added advantage
Successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and multitasking on the field.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to provide up to date accurate manpower update and ensure smooth running of the office.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills.
- Able to recognize basic styles of customer behavior and how to adapt to each style to create positive ‘chemistry’.
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks.
- Good presentation skills.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Constantly fulfilling assigned sales targets.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Direct responsibility to market the company’s product.
- Update client databases.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers and carry out presentations.
- Close business deals and finalize SLA’s
- Answering queries and concerns from upset clients
- Contribute in marketing communication materials to promote the Company as a brand.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and form.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed