CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager, Performance & Reporting
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts-related discipline.
- MBA with specialty in Accounting or Finance would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- 5-7 years post graduation experience, most of which must have been as team lead/Head.
Successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and dedication towards work.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skill
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks.
- Liaises with HOD, FPR to develop/update and implement financial and accounting policies, procedures and strategies across the Group.
- Manages the day-to-day accounting transactions and ensures the accurate recordings/postings of financial data.
- Prepares the trial balance and financial reports (e.g. bank reconciliations, accounts payables report, account receivables report, balance sheet, profit and loss accounts).
- Implements control systems and processes to secure the organization’s assets.
- Acts to ensure the accuracy of inventory balances by reconciling the book balance of stock/cash to physical balances.
- Monitors the fixed asset ledgers to ensure accuracy of balances by effectively reconciling book balance to physical balance.
- Monitors budget performance and prepares variance analysis.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors to discuss and resolve queries.
- Provides detailed and accurate reports to Executive management on a regular basis to support business objectives.
- Assist in analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels as well as ensure expenditure control.
- Analyze and interpret financial information for Company strategic planning and business decision making.
- Supervise the posting of financial data and reports for the Company’s automated financial systems.
- Be a role model for the entire team and always keep the team morale and energy high.
- Provide Accounting Policy orientation for new employees admitted into the department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed