Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AR/VR Business Development Manager
- The VR/AR industry is rapidly evolving from an enterprise perspective as organisations and functions across all sectors increasingly adopt the technology
- We are a small team dedicated to helping companies realise the value of VR/AR technology for their business.
- In your role as a business development manager, you will communicate the enterprise value of VR/AR technology across different use cases and industries
- ou will need to be able to understand and articulate key aspects of the technology to senior stakeholders (including running demonstrations) so they have a greater understanding of the technology.
- As part of this, you will need to be able to develop a quick understanding of the propositions
- The key pain points seek to understand the multitude of the company’s propositions communicate the bu champion the use and adoption of VR/AR technology through leveraging new and existing client relationships.
Skills & Experience Required
- Develop new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, generate leads, progress opportunities and close business
- Own client relationships, ensure client objectives are understood, communicated internally and met
- Ensure businesses high quality standards are maintained
- Participate in the company’s marketing strategy, identify and attend events
- Experience with selling technology-based business solutions (preferred)
- Target, develop and manage long-term client relationships/partnerships with executive “C” level decision makers
- Function as an AR/VR Enterprise Solutions Subject Matter Expert in the creation of innovative experiences
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to the VR/AR team
Key Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals.
- Good working knowledge of Google Cloud services (Docs, Slides etc)
- Strong commercial awareness and a team player.
- Proven strong organisational skills ability to multitask, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and commercially and combine those two whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to put together compelling demos and pitches.
- Passionate, conveys enthusiasm, proactive, innovative and intellectually curious and demonstrates drive to succeed particularly surrounding VR and AR.
- Resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
- Broad knowledge of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and networking technologies is required
- Must be able to effectively work with a range of stakeholders including executives, other subject matter experts, as well as instructional designers and multimedia developers
- Must be able to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
- Independence and self-motivation
- Passion to learn and solve problems Willingness to experiment and document the learnings Ability to operate in fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
Responsibilities/Key Technical Skills:
- 6+ years of experience with modern programming languages (C#, Java, Go, Python, etc.)
- 2+ years of AR/VR working experience
- Experience with AR/VR frameworks
- Experience with web services frameworks
- Good experience of Unity or Unreal, C# and application development
- Experience in building APIs/SDKs to be consumed by external partners & developers
- Participate in the design, development, and successful implementation of an SDK and APIs for the AR/VR platform
- End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment in a CI environment
- Profile and optimize the performance of complex real time hardware/software systems, on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience developing, debugging, and optimizing software on at least one desktop platform (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and/or one mobile platform (Android, iOS).
- Experience with software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
- Writing clean, well-documented, testable code
- Working knowledge of at least one popular HMD (I.e. Oculus, HTC Vive, Hololens)
- Knowledge of mobile/web development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web) Demonstrated ability working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the company and developer community.
- Experience developing or modifying game engines (Unreal, Unity, internally developed, etc.).
- AR: Object recognition, acquisition, tracking, rendering
- AR: integrating with existing AR platforms like Vuforia, Wikitude, Metaio
- Working experience with C++
- Knowledge of virtualization, AWS is a plus. Some experience in physics, optics, computer vision, robotics, sensor fusion, or machine learning.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed