Phoenix Consult is cuurrently sourcing for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
who will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Working more closely with management if taking on some of the manager's responsibilities.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes at meetings also to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence and managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems and also liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Bsc/HND in any related field of study.
- Must have competed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants/ desired candidates should kindly forward their updated CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
for assessment using "PA/Phoneix/19" as subject of the mail.
Note only selected applicants will be contacted while submission of CV's ends on 22nd of August 2019.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed