Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Number: 1024893
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Role Type: People Manager
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be a technical leader on the team and deliver strongly on your areas of technical ownership
- Create and drive programs throughout the team to ensure Windows ships with quality
- Write technical documentation to describe technical details of your work with architects and key stakeholders
- Effectively collaborate with talented peers across discipline (PM, Design, Data and Applied Science) to deliver on your work
- Drive building a positive culture on the team that aligns with Microsoft’s values
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field would be an advantage
- 5-10+ years of experience designing, building and shipping applications and software at scale
- Passion, interest and optionally experience in building engineering systems
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration and communication skills
Benefits / Perks
Listed below are the benefits/perks, and may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed