Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Employment Type: 6 months Contract Role
- Ensure timely posting of payment into ERP including reconciliation of vendor’s account with Account Payable, internal and external customers.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly payment reports.
- Manage weekly reconciliation of payments posting in general ledgers with bank statements; addressing & managing all issues around cash outflow postings.
- Ensure timely filing of all bank and other treasury correspondence.
- Keep a robust vendor’s bank account database for management information and ease of reference.
- Submit monthly schedule of trade payables, ensuring all payables are duly monitored and promptly managed till payments are completed.
- Responsible for providing input on weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end treasury reports.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Finance function.
- A registered member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed