Solar Sales Manager at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Marketing and Sales
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Manager
Location: Zaria, Kafachan, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
- Solar Sales Manager is one that manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Expands Solar’s sales network by identifying, pitching and building relationships with potential partners and/or customers in key markets through cold-calling, networking, attending Tradeshows, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Deepens and expand relationships and business with existing partners/customersIntegrate information, resources, and activities within the region, participates in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Develops specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in their executionIs accountable for implementing and executing the monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategy
- Provides regular reporting tosales management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, sales results and team earnings
- Efficiently and pro-actively manages relationships providing quotations, shepherding orders through the company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis
- Provides support to the sales team through duties that may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, database management RFP response, product training or other related tasks
- Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function.Oversees workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
- Responsible for customer support during entire sales cycle to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for internal acceptance and approval of customer orders.
- Working with logistics and fulfillment team to assure smooth customer experience and proper order fulfillment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Master’s Degree a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in the field, experience with the PV industry and familiarity with the solar energy market preferred.
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Strong coordination and influencing skills
- Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a project and sales driven environment with international markets and cross functional teams preferred
- Demonstrated record of success, with consistent increase in responsibility and duties
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Excellent and efficient communicator at all levels
- Demonstrable intercultural skills
- Organization and detail-orientation skills a must.
- Experience with utilities, EPCs and IPPs preferred
- Ability to travel within the region up to 70% of the time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply