Electrical Engineer at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16 years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills, a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task.
Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical engineers are incredibly important to the world we live in today. They help to provide systems and machinery that we simply couldn’t live without and are needed to help businesses in a wide range of sectors thrive.
- The nature of their job and industry they work in will largely impact their working environment, but electrical engineers can expect to spend the majority of their time in offices, workshops, laboratories and factories. For some electrical engineers, there’s also an opportunity to work overseas, either as a consultant or as a contractor.
The usual day-to-day responsibilities of an electrical engineer will depend on their specific role and industry they’re associated with, but here we’ve given an overview of their daily tasks:
- Design and develop electrical products in line with customer requirements and ensure they comply with the relevant/latest regulations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems. This will allow them to understand the capabilities of electrical systems and machinery.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.Research/test manufacturing methods and materials.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to create technical plans.Utilise design software to create prototypes of products.
- Monitor a product and improve on future design.Service and maintain electrical systems.Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
- Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.Liaise with client/other members working on the project.
- Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.Attend meetings and give presentations to managers/clients.
- Candidates who have a Degree in either Electrical or Electronic Engineering, demonstrating their understanding and knowledge of the Technical industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed