The Dove Resort Limited is a renown resort at the heart of Abuja. Join us for a "Home Away From Home" experience in our peaceful and tranquil environment. In the span of a decade, Dove resort ltd has distinguished itself as a place that inspires your desire as we take pride in our ability to provide our clients with what they need, when they need it and how they need it.
Join us as we take you to the world of blissful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Weigh out precise amount of baking ingredients using scales or graduated containers.
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking to ensure conformance to set standards.
- Uniformly mix ingredients using automated equipment such as blenders and mixers.
- Knead dough manually or with the aid of a kneading machine.
- Establish production schedule and set quota for the number of goods to be produced on daily basis.
- Maintain good knowledge of complex industrial mixing machine and how to operate them.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Decorate baked products by applying icings, toppings and glaze to achieve a finished appearance.
- Conduct research to develop original recipes for baked products.
- Direct and supervise the activities of production staff to ensure products are up to standard.
- Ensure proper storage of baking utensils and supplies.
- Oversee the routine maintenance of baking equipment to ensure efficient operations.
- Train new recruits on baking techniques and procedures.
- Manage inventory levels and order supplies before they are used up.
- Package and distribute products to wholesalers and retailers.
- Maintain accurate record of baking operations to ensure profitability.
- Adjust thermostatic controls to regulate temperature of oven.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets before depositing in ovens for baking.
- Proven experience as a cook.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed