The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager - Church & Public Relations
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the department
- Networking with BSN formations in the areas of fundraising, reports and information dissemination
- Motivate the departmental staff to stimulate exceptionally performance in mobilizing funds for the Society's operations
- Initiate and develop marketable fundraising products to the Christians and BSN public for sponsorship
- Identify and support genuine mission field operators in a way that will produce a multiplier effect on return on mission in collaboration with relevant department.
- Plan programmes and activities that will make BSN a household name in Nigeria
- Ensure effective Church / Public & Media Relations.
- Write self-sustainable fundraising programmes and design sustainable fundraising products.
- Must be a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree holder and a member of relevant chartered and recognized professional bodies with 10 years cognate work experience out of which 5 must be at a Senior Management level in a structured environment
- Ability to relate with various Church denominations in the spirit of ecumenism, High level of social and public relations skills, highly creative and innovative with ability to constantly develop new fundraising products as quickly as possible to meet donors needs.
- High level of listening skills and impeccable oral communication and sound body language.
- Able to face audience / congregation and convince them to support BSN's activities
- Spiritual, mental and moral maturity; Strategic leadership and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to "The General Secretary / CEO" through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the "Application Form" that must be submitted along with the applicant's CV and other relevant documents.
Click here to download application form
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed