Job Instructor at ASC Nigeria Limited
Oil and Gas
ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers 'expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Job Instructor
Job Purpose / Objective
- To develop and maintain competent operators and supervisors for the continuous safe and professional operation of the plant in an efficient manner to meet the business delivery plan.
- This position develop operators, including supervisors, superintendents and shift heads through coaching and mentoring in the Assessment and Progression (A&P) skill acquisition and retention process and maintains the competencies of senior operations personnel through scheduled refresher schemes.
- Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive operations technical competence and development and assurance curriculum across the entire hierarchy of operations department based on the A&P scheme to ensure that operations staff can be progressed based on learnt and experience- based competencies commensurate with their responsibilities.
- implement a refresher program based on the A&P scheme and on contemporary developments and lessons learnt in the plant and in industry, to refresh and maintain the professional competencies of senior operations personnel including shift operations leadership.
- Supervise competency-based progression through the Assessment and Progression (A & P) Schemes l&2 for Operators/Supervisors to ensure clear understanding of the daily routine/non- routine operation of the plant to meet minimum staff competence required to operate the plant.
- Develop and train all plant Operators/Supervisors to become competent in Gas testing as Authorized Gas Safety Tester (AGST) and to be proficient in the process equipment preparation under the permit to work system.
- Develop and coordinate computer-based training and tool box presentations as part of the management of change (MOC) process, learning from incidents (LFI), and any other improvement initiatives on plant assets for all Operators to meet the situation awareness philosophy.
- Perform Competence Assurance testing on panel and Field Supervisors / Operators on the use of monitoring and control tools to adequately respond to process upsets and emergencies in order to avoid production losses.
- Develop and implement specific training packages (ESP, AMS) for all POx teams in line with Operation’s Reliability tools and proactive monitoring techniques in the field and panel to mitigate errors due to human factors on the plant Operation.
- Review and assess performance of the A&P Schemes to fully encompass technical and operational changes from LFI, MOC against Competency Framework Profiles.
- HND or University degree in Engineering / Science discipline
- A1 Assessor Certification
- 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 7 years’ experience in LNG plant operations at a Senior level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com indicating the Position you applied for in the subject area.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed