Job Alert: Content and Social Media Specialist at Rise Networks
Media and Publishing
RISE Networks is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Content and Social Media Specialist
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position applied for
- 4 years proven work experience in this or similar position is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization's goals in a way that aligns to candidate's personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media skills.
- Ability to Identify, Track and Interpret relevant Community Metrics, Website Traffic and Online Engagement Metrics is an added advantage.
- The Rise Labs by Rise Networks is Nigeria's first Artificial Intelligence Powered Work Readiness Centre for Young People and we are recruiting for an experienced, competent and result-oriented individual of excellent character for the role of a Content And Social Media Specialist. Candidate must be interested in Tech, must be able to create tech oriented content and will be responsible for moderating online and offline conversations with our community and drive the awareness of our projects through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications.
- Community Growth & Engagement - Developing and sharing content on our Projects to grow to generate leads and grow our community base.
- Stakeholder Relations – Be the front-of-house face of Rise Labs online and offline to build and curate a community of like-minded young people interested in tech and the future of work.
- Program Content – Joining in planning, executing and evaluating thr impact of our events such as meet-ups, seminars, demo days, networking events, etc.
- Marketing/Communications Strategy – Creating and implementing a strategic marketing and communications plan via blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications and materials for both online and offline channels of the organization.
- Public Relations – Building relationships with the local, regional and national media, planning, execution and measurement of media campaigns and managing incoming media requests.
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to report on metrics and evaluate to identify trends and act upon to maintain and improve performance.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Cover Letter of themselves and a brief but concise CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed