Offer: Logistics Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments in Sage.
- Monitor the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Ensure the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation
- Ensure the safety of the product during offloading, unpacking/packing and stacking of the products
- Participate in periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate Delivery Management Policies & Procedures
- Writing and proper documentation of delivery notes
- Ensure proper administration of Credit Notes
- Supervise transfer of products from warehouse/store to showroom for pick up by client
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as Operations, Accounts and Sales
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Documents & Records Management
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Logistics Management
- Supply Management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Logistics Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed