asic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second largest cooperative society in Nigeria after the Nigerian Police force cooperative society. currently at its 16th year of existence with more than 2million active members. its Ebonyi state zone was established march 15th 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Abakaliki - Ebony, Aba - Abia, Orlu Owerri - Imo
Slots: 4 Openings
- Sell loan products and meet loan production targets
- Perform business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants' financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in the mortgage lending, banking, or real estate industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to use relevant industry-specific computer programs, as well as calculators
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NMLS license required
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- N50,000 - N105,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials with a CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed