Customer Service Managers at Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited
EBONYI , ABAKALIKI ,
Basic Consumers Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited - A 16 year old company with proven track record. BC KASH is considered the second largest co-operative society with more than 2 million active members. lifting every raised hands through financial instruments (loan) is our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- ensure sales growth through customers satisfaction and marketing
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
N45,000 - N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward scaned copies of their CV / Resume and Credentials to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed