Medical Officer at Dangote Group - 2 Openings
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Nigeria - Kogi
Fuction/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are seeking a highly capable Medical Officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
- In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials and maintaining high standards in patient care.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in patient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in th
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least four years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience. Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regul
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed