BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Realtor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a qualified Real Estate professional who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business.
- You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices.
- You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Develop a marketing plan for clients designed to attract and address the needs of buyers
- Gather client information concerning their desired features in a home, financial ability, home types and neighborhoods of interest
- Identify properties for sale through the multiple listing service and present them to clients
- Pre-screen and qualify all potential buyers before allowing them onto a client’s property
- Assist clients as they explore their financial options
- Present all offers to clients
- Preside over negotiations and advise clients on suitable courses of action
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- Excellent negotiation skills with clients and other realtors to arrive at agreeable sales terms
- Good verbal and written communication skills to be able to prepare documents and speak with client, financial professionals and other Realtors
- Strong time management and organizational skills to keep track of appointments and commitments with buyers and sellers
- Outstanding promotional and marketing skills to attract buyers and establish their client base through referrals, advertising and outreach
- Knowledge of the local real estate market concerning average property prices, neighborhoods within sales territory and current trends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed