Eden Solutions & Resources Limited - Our client, an International School operating with British Curriculum is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Head of Administration
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Ensuring that school HR policies and procedures are implemented.
- Plan budget, schedule and resources for the school and community-related activities.
- Manage school resources and administrative staff.
- Minimum Master’s Degree. Preferably in education(administration/management)
- TRCN certifications an added advantage
- Candidate must have relevant work experience (not less than 7 years) as a supervisor or head of administration
- Candidate must have extensive Leadership & Business Experience
- Candidate must have an excellent command of English.
- Ability to use computers (e.g. MS Office) and education management systems
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- Proven experience as a head of administration
- Problem-solving abilities
- Pays apt attention to details
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of mail eg "School Head of Administration".
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed