Eden Solutions and Resources Limited - Our client, an International School operating with British Curriculum located in Umuahia, Abia State is looking to recruit committed, passionate and well experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students of diverse age groups
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Organize teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
- Bachelors of Education Degree in subject applied for / related discipline or BSc. / BA plus PDGE.
- Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- TRCN certification.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Teacher in an international school.
- Sound knowledge of British curriculum.
- Sound Knowledge of the subject and delivery.
- Confident and competent user of ICT.
- Excellent Report Writing Skills.
- Good command of English Language (Oral and Written).
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills.
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail eg. "Mathematics Teacher".
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed