Operation Supervisor at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills, a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task.
Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Supervisor
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- We are looking for an experienced operations supervisor to help us implement the right processes across the company and enable business growth. You’ll assess our departments’ operational methods and propose ways to improve them.
- Project management and effective communication are important operation supervisor skills. To succeed is this role, you should also be a good problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
- If you are result-oriented and have excellent organizational skills, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee efficiency of operational processes
- Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting for various business functions, including IT and customer support
- Analyze business requirements and customer needs
- Research methods to improve operations and reduce costs
- Monitor and report on department performance
- Supervise and train employees
- Provide administrative support (e.g. updating inventory)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulation
- A degree in operations Management or Business Administration is a plus.
- Previous experience as an operations supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience implementing operational processes
- Excellent project management skills Knowledge of operational principles and policies
- Organizational skills and attention to detail Team leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed