Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task.
Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Locations: Kaduna, Zaria, kafachan - Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan:
- To execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets.
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blastsProducing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client's voice and mission.
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each projectMeeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience's needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't and what can be improved.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
A Marketer uses various soft skills and industry knowledge to create and execute marketing plans for their company or clients, including:
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed