Solar Energy System Engineer at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Energy System Engineer
- Perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers.
- Design solar domestic hot water and space heating systems for new and existing structures, applying knowledge of structural energy requirements, local climates, solar technology, and thermodynamics
Job Duties and Tasks
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Design or develop vacuum tube collector systems for solar applications.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidates with some experience (typically 2-4 years) in handling solar projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed