Placement for a Graphic Designer at EdoJobs
Media and Publishing
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wire frames.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Excellent visual design Skill.
- Excellent in graphic design software including Ms office, Adobe CS suite, Figma, Prototyping, Corel draw.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed