Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: FMCG - Spices / Seasonings
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- The person will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, data integrity and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, the person will ensure that all warehouse processes are running smoothly, efficiently, and promptly.
- Manage warehouse operations in compliance with policies and vision of the company.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing and handling requirements.
- Maintain good and proper housekeeping management.
- Manage stock control and reconciliation as required.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly.
- Ensure good manufacturing practice are maintained.
- Ensure absolute compliance with Sage software work procedures.
- B.Sc / HND Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 10 years hands on experience with warehouse management
- The person must have a strong leadership skill and ability to manage staff.
- Knowledge of warehouse software especially sage 300 ERP
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management.
- Effective problem solver and Strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed