A leading Eatery in the Hospitality Industry is currently seeking energetic, personable candidates to join our growing team within the capacity below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Keffi, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managers are required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss.
- Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- The manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high-quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three (3) years experience managing in a quick service eatery is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Contact: 09022382675 to submit in person and for any enquiries.
Note: Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted via SMS after the deadline for an interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed