A leading Eatery in the Hospitality Industry is currently seeking energetic, personable candidates to join our growing team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy
- Training staff tfollow restaurant procedures
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels and handling requisition,
- Organizing schedules and producing staff rotas
- Keeping customers happy and handling enquiries and complaints
- Keeping track of employees' hours, shortages and excesses
- Ensuring supplies stay within budget limitations
- A Tertiary Degree
- At least 2 years of previous restaurant experience
- Prior work as a supervisor
- Preferred candidate must live at keffi or with close proximity tkeffi.
- Success with customer service and training in food safety
- Financial literacy
- Ability tkeep inventory organized
- Availability twork a flexible schedule (e.g., days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Some marketing background or experience
- Ability toperate POS (point of sale) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating systems
- People skills
- Management skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Contact: 09022382675 to submit in person and for any enquiries.
Note: Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted via SMS after the deadline for an interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed