Vacancy for a Program Manager at Willers Solutions Limited
₦60,000 - 100,000
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an innovation center for empowerment is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Location: Akure with occasional travel to Lagos
- Ensure all works carried out is done within the strict guidelines of Health and Safety Practices.
- Responsible for ensuring technical staff is properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed.
- Planning and producing weekly rosters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, reactive task and planned corrective schedules.
- The daily briefing on basic etiquettes, do’s & don’ts, cleanliness & hygiene for technicians & housekeeping staff.
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments. Also overseeing building projects and renovations.
- Present a yearly budget for management approval and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 -5 years proven experience in administration/facility function well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices and working experience in a youth empowering non-governmental organization is a must
- Must be resident in Akure.
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV "MS WORD format” to: email@example.com using "Programs Manager" as the mail subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates with working experience in a Youth Empowering Non-governmental Organization would be shortlisted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed