Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer (Manufacturing Machines)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Objective is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- To manage sale of the company's products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company's goals / strategies for the above segment.
- To coordinate for service support to the customer.
- Identify / locate the key potential customers (industries / factories) & the Key Catering Contractors that fit into this strategy to promote our products and applications.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Technical Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum experience of 4 - 5 years of selling Manufacturing Equipment, Machines, and Services
- Well exposed to B2B Sales.
- Must be willing to travel around Nigeria/West Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply