Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a competent and proactive Retail Sales Manager to supervise sales activities at our client’s retail store.
- The successful candidate shall oversee the day-to-day operations of the retail store and ensure employees on the shop floor are effective.
- Organize store operations and allocate responsibilities to staff.
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation.
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Follow up with vendors to receive feedback on sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / a business-related discipline.
- Proven experience as a retail sales manager or in other managerial position.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills.
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed