ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Car Driver
Locations: Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Lekki phase 1, Ikoyi, Victoria Island & Lagos Island - Lagos
Slots: 6 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
- Administrative works.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a driver
- Good traffic judgment
- Knowledge of the location of international organizations, airline offices, hotels and restaurants
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communication in English
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
NGN 44,000 + HMO + Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed