Edgewood Consulting is a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines Recruitment/HR services, and Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Team Lead (Training and Consulting Firm)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and develop relevant course materials to achieve training objectives.
- Coordinate training activities for clients including post-training reports.
- Manage relationships with clients, facilitators, and related vendors.
- Source for training partnership with organisations
- Evaluate the success of training programs and recommend improvements to management.
- Develop training programs.
- Partnering with Marketing Agencies to create branding documents and marketing content.
- Overseeing the use of learning management system.
- Select and assign facilitators to conduct specific training programs.
- Work with IT logistics officers to ensure all software and hardware are available and functioning prior to commencing training programs.
- Facilitate training courses.
- Organise and edit training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Independently fulfil duties using technological tools that are required.
- Create and manage the budget for training projects.
- Create reports and recommend courses of action to management.
- Evaluate competitor data and statistics to develop business strategy and drive growth.
- Support financial advisory team with research and developing reports.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned.
- B.Sc in any field related to Social and Management Sciences.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in a related role.
- Great analytical and decision skills.
- Knowledge of Blended learning interventions
- Understanding of E learning and Virtual Learning platforms
- Ability to work independently and collectively.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with clients.
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to facilitate required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Training Team Lead" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed