Filling Station Managers at Ama-zuma Group - 2 Openings
KANO , ZAMFARA ,
Oil and Gas
The Ama-zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are; Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Manager
Locations: Kano and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee daily operations infilling stations
- Responsible for recruiting and training new staff,
- Handling budgets,
- Ensuringfilling stationsafety,
- Attaining sales goals and reporting to company senior management.
- Must have the knowledge of oil and gas.
- Set sales goals.
- Oversee promotional sales prices.
- Oversee delivery of fuel.
- Use different communication channels.
- Manage financial transactions of fuel station.
- Adjust fuel prices in line with company procedures.
- Obtain relevant licenses.
- Ensure correct goods labelling
- Must be based in Kano and Zamfara only
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed