Interior Designer at Gemona West Studio
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
Gemona West Studio - We are a leading Interior Design Studio and we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ the services of an Interior Designer who will be to manage our Lekki Showroom.
- She must also possess sales skills to generate leads.
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in interior design or related field.
- 1 - 3 years experience in Interior Design and Sales
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
- Sales experience
- For gender balance, the female would be preferred.
- Proximity to Lekki Phase 1 is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio Design to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please DO NOT apply if you dont meet the requirements
- Only Shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed