Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client is a diversified holding company with complementary business interests in Trading, Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Marine Operations amongst others. The company is looking to strengthen its various subsidiaries in order to extend its market leadership position and also deliver enhanced value to its customers and other stakeholders.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Fertilizer Blending (MGR-FB)
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Sector: Fertilizer Blending
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is required.
- Any additional academic or professional qualifications in the agricultural field will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in fertilizer blending is required.
- Proven managerial experience
- Knowledge and experience in competitive inventory management, customer credit worthiness, and product knowledge and proficiency.
- Understand the processes of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory, and stewardship.
- Must be able to obtain and keep all necessary certifications, licenses, and permits from appropriate institutions.
- Exhibits critical skills such as business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making, and skill development.
- Excellent team-building, decision-making, and people-management abilities
- Should have analytical skills, structured problem-solving abilities, and management system expertise
- Contribute strategically to system development to reduce product failure or reprocessing costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Capable of working efficiently under pressure and adapting to changing priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are not permitted to apply for more than one position. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification of the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed