Chief Security Officer at HCD-RoyalConnect Limited
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited, is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business intersts and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identify security initiatives and standards
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance over the lives and properties at the location
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches and loopholes.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree, HND or OND qualification
- Must have 2-10 years work experience.
- Experience in the security business is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed