From Germany to Nigeria and across the globe. We connect the world of realestate.
Together we grow, with hard work but especially trough honesty and transperancy. This is the challenge we have taken for our customers.
We see ourselves as oppurtunity givers to those who internalize those two characteristics.
Wether you are a newcomer or an old hand in the real estate business. Honesty is what makes you part of our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer in Real Estate
Location: Ajah Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join the new world of realestate – become a part of the LV Baden Baden team!
- We are a real estate management company based in Germany and registered in Nigeria. We are looking for qualified employees who are ready to grow with us.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Marketer to help us build up our business activities.
- Marketer's responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with with at least 1 year experience in Real Estate Management
Please note: that we only accept applicants with experience in real estate management.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed