Vacant Position: Team Member (Sharwama) at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member (Sharwama)
- The Team Member is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service, in production of company’s approved recipe for quality Shawarma, communicating effectively with customers and team members company initiatives that enhance the customer’s cinematic experience. They will operate safely in their designated areas whilst demonstrating the company values. The team members are responsible for maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene within all areas of the cinema.
- Team members report to the cinema supervisor with a strong link to the team leaders when on shift. Team members work as part of the cinema team in different work stations and different work roles as box office, usher or concession attendant.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of retail items including Shawarma, popping of corn, display of drinks, preparation of hot dogs and other specialty items in adherence to the recipe. Disseminate concession product information to guests.
- Understand the Shawarma and concession targets and exceed daily/ monthly / yearly targets with exceptional sales techniques
- Drive concession sales through shawarma promotion requests on cinema social platforms in liaison with his line manager.
- Offers the highest level of customer service possible to guests, donors, visiting artists, artist management, customers, and any other member of the public or administration they may encounter.
- A presentable, clean work area with proper and approved PPE is maintained.
- Sale of retail product sales including popcorn, hotdog and other items as per company guideline
- Maintain cleanliness of entire Kitchen stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display cases, condiment areas and preparation area
- Performs daily concession maintenance duties
- Upselling/ suggestive selling techniques to be employed, driving combo and package deals daily.
- Adheres to food safety practices as defined by the cinemas.
- Adheres to all Health and safety practices, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and uniform standard
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of O’ Level qualification
- At least one (1) year work experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Prior experience in a cinema, retail, restaurant or related industry.
- Team working skills
- Strong people and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work varied shifts, including weekends, and holidays
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed