Auditor at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria - 3 Openings
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Locations: Kaduna, Zaria, Kafachan - Kaduna
Slots: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Auditors are specialists who review the accounts of companies and organisations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records
- They can also act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made
- Auditors work in the accounting departments of a huge range of firms and with independent chartered and certified firms, examining the money going in and out of organisations and making sure it is recorded and processed correctly.
Key Activities include:
- Collating, Checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliableensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied withundertaking reviews of wages.
- Auditors must first qualify as chartered accountants with a professional accounting body
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor's Degree / M.Sc with at least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed