Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-sales Consultant
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- At its most basic level, work in pre-sales involves everything towards a sale up to – but not including – the closing deal.
- A pre-sales consultant works with potential clients or customers to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products provided.
- So, pre-sales consultants are typically employed by companies that are selling something for which a level of technical knowledge is required to get to grips with its uses and benefits.
- Accordingly, this role is sometimes referred to as a ‘technical pre-sales consultant’.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behavior and/or any potential changes clients would like.
- Helping the sales team to reach targets
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades etc
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Candidates must be a Graduate.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
Required Skills and Qualities:
Applicants must posses the skills below:
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Presentation skills interest in and understanding of the industry – often a technology-related one.
- The ability to research and keep on top of industry developments.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Aptitude for time management and organisation problem-solving ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed