Plant Supervisor at a Paint Manufacturing Company - Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in the Paint Manufacturing Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Paint & Coatings etc.
Functionally Reports to: Production Manager
Administratively Reports to: General Manager
- Job is to supervise manufacturing staff, coordinate and cooperate with the various cross-functional team for smooth operations of the plant.
- A production manager is responsible for maintaining accurate quality and quantity control to ensure the on-time delivery of produced products in order to satisfy the clients.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
- Strategic Responsibility - To set the direction of the plant operation, achieve monthly/weekly/daily production plan, and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- Day to Day Management - To supervise daily shop floor operations and achieve production targets as specified on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- To maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources;
- To facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- To ensure shop floor compliance with hygiene and safety standards.
- To ensure day-to-day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- To plan for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on fewer production days.
- Operational Targets - To ensure key project tracking on a continuous basis and submit a periodical update to management.
- To handle, work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor timelines and goals.
- To enforce discipline, punctuality, and safety as part of conduct among staff.
- To do periodic audit inspection and ensure housekeeping, safety, personnel hygiene, and environmental compliance through implementation of EHS.
- Key Projects - To follow new projects as and when assigned for improvement and take responsibility for their successful execution after approval from Factory Manager and GM Operations.
- People Management - To manage effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs - in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Safety Health & Environment - To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health, and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Related Assignment - To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Bachelor's degrees (Paint / Chemicals / Chemistry) with hands-on experience in handling paint/coating shop floor.
- The applicant must have good knowledge about ISO, HACCP, and Other applicable international standards.
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years and more would be needed with team handling experience of a minimum of 10 - 20 people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to: email@example.com using ‘Plant Supervisor’ and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed