Executive Assistant at a Manufacturing Company - West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) - Our client, an Indigenous Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of our clients, an Indigenous manufacturing company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the CEO
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Weekly planning.
- Follow-up emails.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- HND/ Bachelor's Degree in related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Living Proximity to the Island is a must.
- Willing to work on Weekends.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- N80,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed