Accountant at Clearline Health Management Limited
CLEARLINE HEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
IKEJA , LAGOS MAINLAND ,
We are looking to employ a goal driven and experienced Accountant who is skillful in accounting and with good knowledge of finance procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Keep accurate records & prepare balance sheets, process invoices, record account payable and account receivables.
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- analysing accounts and business plans.
- financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in Accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software, regulation and procedures, including the General Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant accounting software.
- Top-notch analytical skills and must have an eye for details.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed