Tongyi - One of the group was established in 1997, since the establishment of the company, has been "good faith compliance, quality assurance, safety first" principle, the company's main business areas including roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic engineering, municipal engineering construction, housing construction, Large-scale shopping malls, thermal power stations and technology development and consulting, testing and testing and other related auxiliary industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asphalt Engineer
- Have more than 3 years experience as a stationmaster of asphalt mixing station and manage the mixing station.
- With rich experience in asphalt mixing station management, master the knowledge of asphalt mixing theory and the performance, use, operation and maintenance methods of asphalt mixing station, with strong maintenance and operation capabilities, understand the relevant asphalt mixing technical specifications and procedures And standards, and can independently build a team of mixing station technicians.
- Proficiency in the quality testing and mix design of various raw materials for asphalt mixture. It has more than 2 years experience in asphalt mixing, water stable mixing and asphalt pavement testing. It is preferred to hold the certificate of the pilot engineer of the Ministry of Communications.
- Maintain and clean the asphalt mixing plant equipment according to the regulations to ensure that the equipment performance is intact and start to enter the working state at any time.
- Good character, strong sense of responsibility, good health, hard work, team spirit, and willing to communicate with others.
- With strong communication, coordination, teamwork spirit, strong execution, hard work, adapt to frequent business trips.
- Have basic English communication skills for on-site construction. Those who have experience in field project engineering in Nigeria or skilled oral and written English are preferred.
- Professionally master the working mechanism and product application of various types of asphalt stations with different types and specifications;
- Responsible for formulating reasonable product and technical solutions according to the needs of customers, product evaluation, and submitting customer confirmation;
- Responsible for assisting the business, accurately understanding/mastering the customer's needs and special technical requirements;
- Responsible for providing professional and timely technical services to the entire process of the asphalt station, solving various technical problems of the business and customers;
- Obey the unified leadership of the group company and follow other work arrangements and matters of the superior leadership.
- The working place is in the territory of Nigeria, and the specific working place is subject to company arrangement.
- Negotiable, according to the individual's actual experience, ability and education; work 11 months a year, enjoy a paid holiday for 1 month.
- After two years of work, the company provides domestic demand for five insurance and one gold.
- The company is responsible for basic accommodation and food; the company is responsible for medical expenses due to public injury, except for diseases due to its own body.
- If the outstanding person has other requirements, can be interviewed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed