Female HR Officer at Tory Lee Nigeria Limited
KWARA , ILORIN ,
Tory Lee Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 1989, to provide quality, reliable and flexible services for our customers/clients, by Dr. S.E.A Torimiro, Dr. Lee Ogunsakin and Honorable Tunde Torimiro. To us, Economic Performance for our customers/clients is paramount, and that is why we have evolved over the years by expanding our services horizon, while remaining viable till date. This is evident in our prolonged working relationships with our clients and partners. Excellent performance is assured in any areas of our specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female HR Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about HR and highly efficient? We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience (2 - 3years) as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Certification is a must (eg CIPM,PHR, CIPD etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This role is opened to Ilorin residents only.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed