Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 70 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and L&D Assistant
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Contract Period: Indefinite
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education Desirable Human Resource, Administration or related diploma
- Experience Previous working experience of at least 2 years in relevant jobs is essential
- International NGO experience will be desirable
- Languages English Language
- Igbo language is an added advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute administrative tasks according to the HR/Administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over resources supporting in organizing and implementing the learning and development activities in the project.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR/ Administration Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Supporting the HR Manager in the creation and implementation of Learning and Development activities in the project.
- Ensuring the organization (i.e. training location, equipment, feeding) of trainings/workshops in the project.
- Completing the project training spread sheet and assisting line managers with the application of learning for any development activities.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as assigned by the HR Manager and L&D Implementer.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities:
- Organize and assist in the delivering of trainings to external participants from the Ministry of health and teaching hospital.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit soft copy of their Application, including Cover Letter, Resume and copy of relevant Certificates and NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letters to: Msfocbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Send Hard copy to:
MSF Belgium Human Resources Office,
Plot D33 Libration Estate (after the Enugu/Abakaliki express),
Abakaliki - Ebonyi State.
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen below:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed